Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

0417 - Beautiful Bangers

Since Wednesday is all about banger tracks, I am going to do my best to display my visions of beauty in them.  The first is a repost, but is the song my mind jumps to when I think of this kind of thing.  Chapeau Claque and Pretty Pink come together to make Schoner Moment, a beautiful song with german lyrics.  Translated, the chorus reads something truly wonderful: "I've got a song on my lips, / a melody in my head / My feet bounce to the beat, telling me the pace / I've got a song on my lips / a melody in my head / My feet bounce to the beat, this has rarely happened before / Such a beautiful moment / Such a beautiful moment."  This song just always puts me in a phenomenal mood and I hope you like it as much as i do!

Also in line today is one of my favorite songs of all time, Wait by Adventure Club.  Now I know this is not a new song in any sense, but it has beauty written all over it.  The song has incredible vocals mixed with stellar tonality and just the perfect amount of heaviness.  One of my favorite tracks, and I share it with you today in this week of Beauty.

Chapeau Claque & Pretty Pink - Schoner Moment

Adventure Club - Wait

No comments:

Post a Comment