Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2015

0410 - Manic Monday

Isosine is back with another long mashup, 26 songs in 13 minutes.  I love these long mashups because it gives them so much more freedom, and jumping styles in the middle is encouraged.  This one really brings some crazy segments together, and watching the video really helps to set the mood because he mashes up the music videos as well.  Also its nice that he puts the songs currently played in the bottom left so that everyone can follow along.  Altogether, a great mashup with diversity, excitement, and chill elements.

Also today I have one of the weirdest songs I have ever heard for your beautiful ears.  I can't tell what I think about this song.  Its annoying, catchy, bizarre, and for sure unique.  It uses distorted vocal samples as a lot of the tonality, and at points its annoying but at others its very cool.  Overally a very strange song and I wanted your opinion on it!  What do you think?

Isosine Summer Mix 2014

OMFG - I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment