Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

0111/0112 - Banger Twice

In order to catch up from my absence last week both today and Funky Friday will be double posts.  Lets kick off Banger wednesday with the re-release and video release of one of Cazzette's best songs this year.  When it was first released, I liked Run For Cover but didn't really think of it as anything special.  Now, listening to it again, I realize how wrong I was about that.  The way this duo varies their drops throughout the song is a bit refreshing, slightly altering each one in order to step away from the stigma of always doing the same thing.  Not to mention, the video is pretty cool, imagine awesome musical guy vs. Beastmaster.  Check it out!

Cazzette - Run For Cover

The Next Banger I have for you is an entire album, because this is honestly one of my favorites to come out as of late.  Usually when someone drops an album in this genre, unless it is a compilation like Monstercat does, it is alot of the same and alot of generic songs with one or two huge hits.  This album throws that concept out the window, I had never heard of tyDi before listening to this, but he is on the top of my radar now.  He embraces the idea that change is good and incorporates so many different aspects into this one album, each song better than the next.  Here is a sampler of the entire album, followed by my favorite song off of Hotel Rooms, Gravity.  Enjoy and I will see you back here tomorrow!
TyDi - Hotel Rooms (Album Sampler Mashup)


TyDi - Gravity

No comments:

Post a Comment