Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

0120 - The Funk Never Leaves

I have discovered something.  There are some days where I just can't handle certain genres, they just seem overwhelming one day and then are totally fine with me the next.  The one exception to this rule that I have found is songs that can be labeled as Funk.  No matter what mood I am in, what time of day it is, or where I am, I can always find a funk song that makes me feel good and back to my normal self.  This song that I am sharing with you today is one that got me out of a funk a few days back.  Its just a song that puts a good feeling in your soul, nothing too obnoxious in terms of bass or pitch, just a nice driving electronic funk song that is continuous and keeps your mind in the right place.  Its just a smooth song, that's the best way that I can describe it.  Enjoy this one and I will see you all back here on Monday!  Have a great and safe weekend.

Anthony Atcherley - Epic

No comments:

Post a Comment