Search This Blog

Friday, December 6, 2013

0114/0115 - Just Let It In

Two tracks for you today, and then we are back on track.  So more news in the life of stupid me.  If you all don't know, I work in the Columbus City School System.  I usually take my personal computer for use at my schools, and then my jankity work laptop at the office.  Sadly I left my MacBook Pro charger at one of my schools yesterday, and my plan was to get it this morning.  SURPRISE, Columbus City Schools are closed due to the fact that we are supposed to get like 6 in of snow throughout the day.  So.......yea. Im an idiot.  Oh well, that just means no LoL or games for me, as I can't download any programs.  Music research will still be done though, because in all seriousness, music outweighs everything else I do on the internet.  MUSIC TIME.

I have been really getting into songs with Piano intros or interludes in them, something about mixing piano and certain electronic styling really gets me.  This one is right up that alley, as Andrea Fissore really does a great job of combining some chill beats with a surprising piano sequence that will keep you relaxed and just melt your cares away.  Listen up, kick up your feet and close your eyes to fully experience all that this one has to offer!
Andrea Fissore - The Place I Know

And now for the funk that makes Friday the best day to share music, that plus the fact that it was the day my radio show was make it something special.  This song is the epitome of something special, I promise you that.  A good funky song is a work of art, as anyone can make something average by throwing together a synth and a few tonal expressions.  Now that genres like Nu Disco and Electro Swing are taking off, its great to hear more stuff that really sticks with me.  Coastline by Dualtrax and Artfx! hits that mark incredibly, this song is relaxing but has the chorus that will stick with you and a bass that will keep your head bobbing.  When I closed my eyes, the visuals in my mind during this song were ones that I rarely get anymore, and I just had to share it with you all.  Have a great weekend, and I will see you all back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment