Search This Blog

Monday, December 30, 2013

0130 - Before Year is Out

Today I bring you some of my favorite Mashups from the year that Never made it onto the blog, I figured that we need to all listen to these so we can already start preparing for the magic that will come next year!  Enjoy!

This one has a bit of age to it, but I figured it should be shared because its one of my favorites.  Taking a bunch of old alt. songs and mixing them up into something smooth as butter.  This is by Party Ben, the same guy who did Galvanize the Empire.  Enjoy!

Party Ben - Boulevard of Broken Songs

Next up is a compilation, this list was released halfway through the year, but it does have a bunch of awesome mashups from the first half of the year.  They also just updated it and it now has 50 from the entire year.  Here is my favorite but check out the whole list below.


No comments:

Post a Comment