Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

0128 - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!  This post is coming a day late because I honestly made the post late at night and then was so caught up with my family that I just completely forgot to put it up.  I got some awesome gifts, but honestly I was just happy to be with my entire family.  To me, thats what Christmas is all about!
So here are two gifts from me to you today.  For the past 2 years, Monstercat has released a free christmas album.  Some of the tracks are a bit strange, but overall it is full of solid tracks that have a Christmas twist.  Its a name your price deal, so if you dont have any money to spare then you can just enter $0.00 and get the albums for free!  Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Monstercat Christmas 2011 Free
Monstercat Christmas 2012 Free

No comments:

Post a Comment