Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

0119 - You Only Need the Music

Kygo is quickly becoming of my favorite names in remixes.  I have posted two of his tracks on here before (Sexual Healing (Kygo Remix)High for This (Kygo Remix)) and both of them are just about as chill as they come, and this one is no different.  This time Kygo takes on the popular song by Passenger, Let Her Go.  I have found that this song is very hit or miss with people due to overplaying and radio use, but this song makes up for everything that you may hate about it.  Seriously he puts such a unique spin on the song that you will forget all about the original version.  I have been listening to it every time I get stressed, exhausted, and it is in my sleep playlist.  It is seriously one of my favorite chill songs of the year, so check it out and I will see you back here tomorrow!

Passenger - Let Her Go (Kygo Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment