Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

0118 - Voraciously Vocal

As I have said, good vocals is usually enough to sell me on a track, and in the next few days I have some of my favorite vocal work in songs coming up.  Today I bring you my two favorite incredible and new contribution to this category.

Though I have heard of Audien, I had never heard of Ruby Prophet before this song but I will for sure be on the lookout for more tracks featuring her.  Her voice is the perfect mix to this track that plays out almost like progressive trance, which just the idea of gets me excited.  I will for sure be on the lookout for more stuff like this to share it with you all because this is honestly one of my new favorite tracks.
Audien feat. Ruby Prophet - Circles

 The second song that I have for you is just too much.  Seriously, its one of the best songs that I have heard all year, and easily in my top 5 for the year as a whole.  This track was shown to me by my good friend DJ XMFD and I was so blown away I knew that it had to be shared with you all.  Before I talk about it though, if you haven't heard of James Egbert, you are seriously missing out on one of the best artists out there.  He doesn't know how to do a bad song.  Seriously.  Everyone of his songs is always high energy, engaging from start to finish, and he incorporates an incredible amount synergy and energy.  Lets talk about the track Exit Wounds, and everything that is OH SO RIGHT with it.  The builds are great, and the drops are unexpected but fit incredibly well, especially because all the drops arent the same and each has different qualities depends on where it is in the composition.  BUT REALLY THOUGH, THE SECOND DROP *melts*.  The vocals are chilling.  I had never heard of Nina Sung before, but she may be my new favorite feature.  I want more of this, and you will too.  Listen up, and I will see you back here tomorrow for more music!
ALSO.  Discovered how to schedule posts for release, so like when I am gone over new years, I can schedule the tracks ahead of time to still have music every day!
James Egbert - Exit Wounds (Feat. Nina Sung)

No comments:

Post a Comment