Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

0117 - ThE bIgGeSt BaNg

Today I bring you a track that I found through one of my new channels that I follow on Youtube called Big Bang Playlist.  I will be honest, its pretty hit and miss as they release so much music it seems that they are going for quantity over quality, but every few songs is one that is really damn good.  This track from Landis & Crespo has a huge bass that hits you hard, awesome synth work, a sequence of tonal progression that seems complex but can get stuck in your head pretty damn easy, and some awesome drop out build ups.  Can for sure see this one being dropped at a rave or concert and doing pretty well, I think mixed with the right sequence this one could have people going absolutely insane.  Check it out and I will see you all tomorrow for a double dose of Banger Wednesday with some of my favorite vocal work to date!
Landis & Crespo - Funked Up

No comments:

Post a Comment