Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2013

0113 - Music Mends Even the Deepest Wounds

Usually I am not a huge fan of trance, but every once in a while a trance song comes along that just melts my heart.  It started with my friend Sandy, and all the trance music she gave me at our huge music swap when we worked together last summer.  True, this one does have some very house elements, but still has the chill trance feel that just makes music flow seamlessly and has a very natural feeling.  If there is a better side of trance I plan to find it, because if there is more like this then I really want to find it, and trust me you will be the first ones I share it with if I do.
Omnia feat. Everything By Electricity - Bones

Bonus Track: This one I just couldn't wait.  Everyone loved Wake Me Up by Avicii because it was different and highlighted the awesome direction that electronic music could take if it really wanted to get away from stuff like big house and minimal trance.  Well his album True is perfectly a reflection of this (If you haven't heard his new album you can stream it here), and this remix is a nice reflection of the two different worlds, the house and synth world mixed with the country twang style that mixes so well with it.
Avicii - Hey Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment