Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

067 - Collaboration: Awesome + Favorite = Mind Blown

First of all, before I get into my big love for this song, if you haven't heard Krewella's new album, go listen to it now.  I honestly never thought much about Krewella and always pegged their music as nothing too exceptional.  I am one to admit my mistakes, I MESSED UP BIG TIME.  This album is honestly one of the best that I have heard in a long time.  Props to them for making something so exceptional, my favorite songs being "Come and Get It" as well as the one I am going to share with you today titled "This is Not the End".  Not only does this song appeal to just about every electronic music bone in my body, but it also features one of my favorite DJ groups, Pegboard Nerds.  I follow these guys religiously and download just about everything they put out because they continue to amaze me.  The combination of these two groups is really one for the ages, and easily the song to listen to off of Krewella's album.  Here's the kicker, Monstercatmedia is giving the song away for free.  Its for sure worth the download and I will provide the link below.  This track is dedicated to second chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment