Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

068 - Fight as a Warrior

I love bangers.  There, I said it.  Big tracks that get everyone pumped up and dancing like they have lost their mind put me on a new level of obsession.  These tracks are the reason I love electronic music, and music in general.  Vocals that appeal to everyone, nice lulls in the correct places to bring the song together, and then huge drops in order to blow everyone's mind.  This song seems pretty off the beaten path, and these kinds of songs are the ones that I love to share.  I could share artists like Tiesto and Avicii everyday for a year, but selling the underdog and getting new artists noticed and into the scene is one of the reasons I do this blog (along with a love for music and sharing it with people).  After hearing the original, but Lush and Simon do a really excellent job of bringing this track to life, and I honestly like this remix much better.  That is the glory of remixing though, you can take a beautiful song in an entirely different direction and surprise everyone! I don't see why this track is not huge, but I couldn't wait to share it with you all.  I hope it pleasures your eardrums as much as it appealed to mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment