Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

084 - Get down with the sickness

Sorry guys, still sick.  Not feeling too talkative or creative so I am going to leave you with my top five songs that I am listening to currently.  No genre restrictions, and I will be honest, a bunch of them have already been posted on here but here are my top 5 songs currently.

5. Play Hard (R3hab remix) - David Guetta
Awesome remix of a incredible song, it never gets old to me and I could listen to it 100 times and never get tired of it.

4. Hammer - Tom Fall and Ben Nicky
This is one that has been in my "to mix" queue ever since i first heard it.  I love it and cant wait to put it into a mix of my own.


3. Yuk It Up - The S
Just an overall great track.  Only a few minor things I would say, but its one that I love to listen to and I get a huge grin on my face when it comes up on shuffle.


2. Apollo (original Mix) - Hardwell
This is like a new song everytime I listen to it.  I can not stop listening to this track and I honestly think that this is one of those songs that the remixes will all suck because the original can't be outdone.


1. Need u 100% (dave edwards remix) - Duke Dumont
This song has everything I want in a song.  Awesome vocals, a great drop, and a progression that never quits.  Enjoy it and let it take over your body.  I HOPE YOUR BODY IS READY



No comments:

Post a Comment