Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

082 - All Around The House

House is the reason I am where I am today.  Without the discovery of house, my love for progressive house (my favorite genre), and electro house, I would likely not be running this blow, let alone interested in this kind of music as a whole.  Honestly, who would have thought that Disco House would be a thing?  But hey disco + house has to equal something great, and damn skippy does it.  An awesome funky beat, with an awesome retro sample that really brings the entire track together.  Funky like disco, driving like house, this track by Cupcakes is honestly one to listen to on repeat a few times.  Keep an eye out on this genre and I will to, hopefully bringing you more of this kind of stuff (because lets be honest, bangers and funk are my favorites to share).  See you all tomorrow for Banger Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment