Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

088 - You Need the Halloween

Welcome to a very special Halloween edition Banger Wednesday!  I will be honest, this song has been waiting for this day for roughly a month.  I heard it a long time ago, and from the first time Banger Wednesday was born, I knew this would be Halloween's Banger.  Savant has always been one of those artists that either have heard countless numbers of his songs, or have never even heard the name.  It has a very spooky but also a very fun and upbeat sound, kinda like 8-bit but nothing like it at all (it makes sense if you don't think about it).  Not to mention some big bass, very unique drops all over the walls, and the vocal samples fit the music perfectly.  This is the big song of my Halloween selection, but hopefully some great stuff comes out tomorrow that I will continually post as I discover!  Enjoy the track and have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment