Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

081 - Manic Monday

Mondays are rough, and today is no excuse.  Today has been a very long and strenuous day for me, which is why this post is coming so late in the day.  Well, still on the look for unique mashups that aren't the same 3 artists I seem to be posting on this day, so once again, Monday is a normal music day.
Today I bring you a song that I am sure you have all heard at one point in the last few weeks.  I am sure you have all seen that Toyota commercial with the evolution of one of their cars, and then the newest one comes out followed by a pretty bangin electro house/dubstep song.  Well since I watch most of my tv through hulu, I have seen this commercial too many times to count.  Also, I am glad to see electronic music making its way into mainstream, but this also worries me because of the overexposure and horrible creations that come of it.  Look at Brittney Spears' new song, horrible, absolutely horrible.  This song is honestly nothing special or exceptional, but it keeps coming back and I throughly enjoy it every time that I hear it.  I hope you like it as well, and I will see you back here tomorrow (earlier I promise) for the next track!

No comments:

Post a Comment