Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

071 - Manipulating Monday

I will be honest with you, mashup Monday is getting hard for me to write once a week and discover new mashups because I seem to be posting the same artists over and over again.  Therefore Monday will now be treated as a normal music day, with mashups thrown in every other week still on this day.  I will look around and see if maybe I am just looking in the wrong places and will bring it back asap if this is the case.

Today I bring you a special treat.  As most of you know, tomorrowworld was just recently.  To those who don’t know what this is, it is one of the biggest electronic music festivals next to Ultra and basically has everyone you ever need to hear and see.  Well, for those of us who didn’t want to camp out for 3 days, the website This Song is Sick has posted all of the sets from the best of the best.  Most of the big names have hour long sets and some of the lesser known ones have 30min sets but all are great and for sure worth your time!  My favorites are the sets from Armin and R3hab!  Take this opportunity to listen to an artist you may not have heard much from and find a new talent!  None are available for download but all are available to stream for free!  Enjoy and see you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment