Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2013

070 - Go Go Friday

Nu Disco is one my favorite new genres breaking into the music scene lately.  True it has a lot of progress in its future, mostly because it hasn't really hit mainstream electro lately, but I feel that it will be a hit with those that may not particularly be into most electronic music.  This one has a very funky feel to it, one that throws me back to playing Jet Set Radio on the SEGA Dreamcast.  By the way, if you haven't played that game or heard any of the music for it, you need to find a copy of it asap because it truly is an exceptional game!  This song a great example of what this genre can do, and I look forward to more exceptional tracks like this one in the future.  No shame in dancing to it!  Have a great weekend and I will see you on monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment